Why Do I Like This Sony Memory Stick?
I was invited to two weddings and two birthday parties. I knew I needed lots of space. I did not want to run out of storage space in my two cameras. So I set out to shop. A friend of a friend put me in touch with her brother who is working for a big name software company. Afte waiting a few weeks, he was no help. The company had placed some backorders which took an eternity to arrive. So I hit the local stores to get the best deals possible. Everywhere I turned, this memory stick was priced twice as much. Costco was the most expensive.
1. A grand total of 256 MB of storage: 128 in both compartments.
2. All I needed to do after filling compartment A was to switch to compartment B. No hassles! I was ready to shoot as many pictures as before.
3. Wow, this is what I like the most from this memory stick. It stores up to 192 images at 2592 x 1944 resolution, or 1975 images at 640 x 480. You don't have to worry about missing some shots. If you consider some of the shots you can discard, you can remain sure that space is not going to be the problem. For over $100, you can't go wrong. If you can't take the Sony brand, why not consider investing in Lexar? For $65, you can have as much space as there is on the Sony. I have used both so far, to great satisfaction.
4. Superb speed, way better than the previous 128 MB. It's compatible with various models of Sony cameras.
5. Multifunctional: Use it for various things.